Complete Eye Exam
Also called an ophthalmic exam, such an exam is used to check the overall health of your eyes and to identify any eye disease.
- Check your vision to see if glasses are needed or if they need changing.
- Check for conditions that might be affecting your vision or could progress to such a degree that your vision is affected.
- Evaluation for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration
- Evaluation of diabetic patients for diabetic retinopathy
- Medical and surgical evaluation of these conditions and treatment when needed